Buying and selling residential property
Buying and selling your home, whether it is a freehold house or a leasehold flat is one of the most costly complex and risk filled transactions you are ever likely to undertake.
What can the conveyancing team at Hudgell & Partners do for you when buying?
- A named contact will support you throughout the purchase process, always available to answer your queries
- Checking the title for the property, carrying out searches, investigating the planning history and creating a report for you about your new property
- Liaising with the seller, the seller’s solicitor, and the estate agent
- Meeting you to go through your report, and signing the contract
- Registering the sale with the Land Registry, post completion
- Hudgell & Partners act for most major lenders, dealing with the legal work relating to mortgages
How can the conveyancing team help you when selling?
- A named contact will draft the contract to sell your property
- Answering the queries raised by the buyers’ solicitor
- Exchange contracts and arrange completion
- Settle any mortgage and estate agents’ fees and account to you for the sale proceeds
Use the Hudgell & Partners’ online conveyancing calculator to work out how much buying and selling a property will cost you including local authority searches, land registry fees and conveyancing costs.
- Click here if you are selling a property
- Click here if you are buying a property
- Click here if you are both buying and selling a property